Please be aware that Jacksonville Mesothelioma Lawyers is an affiliate site intended to help connect customers with local lawyers. All services are provided by independent contractors. Furthermore, Jacksonville Mesothelioma Lawyers may receive commissions when you click a link or sign up for services through our site. However, this does not impact reviews or recommendations you find on this site. We go out of our way to keep our site fair and balanced to help you choose the best attorneys for your needs.
- Information Collected
Jacksonville Mesothelioma Lawyers may request personal contact information to help connect you with services in your area. That information may include name, address, phone number, and email for the purpose of locating a lawyer near you. Information that our site collects may also include IP addresses, browser usage details, and/or content visited on-site. We have listed some of the purposes for the collection of this data below.
Cookies: Cookies may be used to track website visits to store site usage preferences. Cookies will not contain any personal information. IP Addresses: This information is solely used for computer identification purpose, diagnosis of problems with servers, and measurement of website traffic. Web Beacons: Web beacons may be used to keep track of user visit counts, popularity of content, and/or website statistics.
2. How Collected Information Is Used
- Jacksonville Mesothelioma Lawyers may use your collected information for any or all the following reasons:
- To process any on-site transactions (to help connect you with a local lawyer)
- For communication, responses to inquiries, and/or updates
- For site improvement and improvement of the overall user experience
- For enforcement of legal terms
- For site protection and security, including protection of any employees, partners, members, etc.
- For additional lawful purposes
Jacksonville Mesothelioma Lawyers may also use collected information to improve site usage and design, promote lawyers or services relevant to the site’s purpose, and/or to deliver marketing inquiries.
3. Will my information be shared?
- Information may be shared with 3rd parties for any of the following purposes:
- Those assisting us in service providence, transaction processing, and functionality.
- Direct marketing
- Contest winner notification required by law
- Law enforcement, court, and additional government authorities
- Where we have received your explicit authorization
- In case of merger, transfer, or sale of our assets
We also reserve the right to share non-personally identifiable information with 3rd parties for analysis of site usage, enhancement, etc.
4. Is information collected from minors?
We never knowingly collect any information from minors under the age 13. Contact us immediately if believe your child or ward has without knowledge joined our site for database removal.
5.What are security measures for sharing of information?
Reasonable security measures have been put into place for confidentiality of any personal information collected from Users. We cannot guarantee 100% safety of information shared via the Internet, but our site only asks for basic contact information for the purpose of helping to match you with an appropriate contractor.
6. 3rd Party Websites
As an affiliate site, Jacksonville Mesothelioma Lawyers will contain external links to websites and services provided through 3rd parties and independent contractors. We are not responsible for these parties’ usage of any collected information. Every User is encouraged to review any 3rd party privacy policies before providing information to them.